Some of the most frequently asked questions we get are about our Bible study and research process.
- How do we organize our personal Bible study time with God?
- What goes into writing Bible studies or preparing to teach the Bible?
- What trustworthy tools and resources do we often use?
We understand how overwhelming it can be to find reliable answers and methods of study that we can all understand. That’s why we want to help you by sharing our best practices and a tool we love called Logos Bible Software. Join us for this unique “behind the scenes” conversation where you will leave equipped to:
- Approach studying the Bible with more confidence by applying best practices that ensure clarity and accuracy.
- Dig deeper in the Bible for key historical, social and cultural context that bring evergreen relevancy and application in today’s ever-changing world.
- Avoid common mistakes and misunderstandings by learning the simple method to do biblical Hebrew and Greek word studies you can use over and over again.
- Learn about the free version of Logos Bible Software as well as other incredible options they offer, and how to use this tool to find answers with the click of a button.